True Elements® Hair Care is unique and exclusive to Nikken. It focuses on a long lasting deep cleanse of the scalp. Designed to work with the skin’s pH balance, the Shampoo and Conditioner work together to help promote a healthy youthful appearance.
What goes into a shampoo or conditioner may determine how well it works, but what doesn’t go into hair care products is equally important. True Elements Hair Care products are made with an exclusive combination of natural ingredients and the formulas purposefully omit potentially harmful chemicals that are commonly found in commercial brands.
Natural ingredients are combined exclusively to clean, moisturize, condition and even to help treat the scalp to stimulate hair growth. True Elements Hair Care achieves this in a method exclusive to Nikken—by using natural resources from the earth:
- Magnetic particles provide mechanical stimulation and movement in the shampoo and conditioner.
- Germanium, a natural element found in herbs and plants, has a metallic luster, is a natural semiconductor with electrical properties and helps stimulate the body’s immune system to fight free radicals. Imagine it working to keep your scalp squeaky clean.
- Copper gluconate is known for its antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Dermatologists have found that copper is a cofactor required for healthy skin growth, including the skin cells in hair follicles. Research shows that copper helps condition the scalp and combat hair loss.
- Bentonite works like a magnet that bonds to contaminants and helps eliminate them from the hair and scalp.
* Peppermint oil acts as a natural fragrance, while Aloe Leaf Extract, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E help to nourish and replenish the scalp.
On the other hand, True Elements® Hair Care will not strip the scalp of its natural oils, damage the scalp’s protective barrier, promote the growth of microbes or irritate the skin.
- It does not contain corrosive cleaning agents, such as sulfates, found in many commercial brands to create lather.
- It does not contain commonly used preservatives, such as parabens, because of their potentially harmful effects. Parabens can be absorbed through the skin, blood and digestive systems.
- It does not contain polyethylene (PEGS) that is irritating to broken or damaged skin.
Regardless of hair type—whether you have dry, oily, chemically-treated or color-enhanced hair, True Elements® Hair Care can help maintain a healthy scalp and hair.Hair care the Magnetic Way—only from Nikken.
The hair follicles on our scalps are wide open and ready to absorb whatever we put on our heads. That means a healthy hair care regimen requires us to keep our scalps clean and sufficiently moisturized. We need to consistently rid our scalp and hair from pollutants in the environment as well as chemicals and toxins found in hair care products.
How often we wash our hair and what we use can go a long way toward maintaining smooth, shiny hair. Depending on our personal skin and hair type, here is what dermatologists recommend to maintain healthy hair.
- Wash oily hair more frequently. If your scalp is oily, you may need to wash it every day. If you perspire a great deal, you may want to wash often. Straight hair can get oily quickly. Very curly hair or thick hair is not as oily and can be washed less often. If you have chemically treated hair, your hair may be drier, so you may want to wash it less frequently. As you get older, your scalp makes less oil, so you may not need to shampoo as often. If you see flakes in your hair, you may not be washing often enough. This can lead to dandruff and other scalp issues.
- Concentrate shampoo on the scalp. Keeping the scalp clean will help eliminate any problems with your hair. Washing only your hair can create flyaway hair that is dull and coarse. After massaging gently into the scalp, be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Use conditioner after every shampoo. Using a conditioner can significantly improve the look of damaged or weathered hair by increasing shine, decreasing static electricity, improving strength and offering some protection from harmful UV rays.
- Concentrate conditioner on the hair, not the scalp. Because conditioners can make fine hair look limp, they only should be used on the tips of the hair and not on the scalp or length of the hair. Again, be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Let your hair air dry whenever you can. Hair dryers, curling irons, flat irons anything that produces artificial heat can damage hair and make it break off or get too dry.
- Avoid hair products with ingredients known to be potentially harmful when absorbed by the skin on your scalp. These bad ingredients may be found in even some of the most popular brands, so it’s important to read the label: Alcohol-Isopropyl (SD-40), DEA, MEA, TEA, DMDM, Urea, FD&C Color pigments, Synthetic Fragrances, Mineral Oil, PEG, PG, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Triclosan
With the plethora of hair care products on the market, why would Nikken make a shampoo and a conditioner? The answer is simple: there are hundreds of products out there, but there is none like True Elements® Hair Care. Read the ingredient lists of commercial brands and compare them with True Elements® Shampoo and True Elements® Conditioner.