Have you seen the Fall Back to Basics incentive for the month of September? It’s designed to help Nikken Consultants earn money. If you’re a Nikken Consultant, you know that earning a Nikken income requires an Active Wellness lifestyle, sponsoring new people with the Nikken opportunity and producing personal and group sales volume. In September, the Fall Back to Basics incentive rewards sponsorship that produces Personal Point Volume (PPV) with Nikken Reward Points (NRPs). If you’re not a Nikken Consultant but sign up during September, you also can benefit from this incentive.
Currently active Nikken Consultants who produce a minimum of 100 PPV in September are eligible for the Fall Back to Basics incentive. By sponsoring a new Consultant who produces at least 500 PPV in September, current Consultants will earn Nikken Reward Points. The more PPV the newly sponsored Consultant produces during September, the more NRPs the sponsor earns. To top it off, when the new Consultant produces a minimum of 100 PPV and sponsors someone in September, he/she becomes eligible to participate to earn NRPs as well.
- If the new Consultant produces 500 to 999 PPV, the sponsor earns 75 NRP.
- If the new Consultant produces 1,000 to 1,999 PPV, the sponsor earns 150 NRP.
- If the new Consultant produces 2,000 to 2,999 PPV, the sponsor earns 250 NRP.
- If the new Consultant produces 3,000 or more PPV, the sponsor earns 350 NRP.
So what’s the big deal about Nikken Reward Points?
- Think of them as cash. When you purchase products with them and re-sell those products, you earn 100% profit. (Usually you earn 20% when you retail product.)
- Want to try new products? Use Nikken Reward Points and you won’t have depleted any extra money from your monthly budget.
- Want some products to use as demos or loaners? Nikken Reward Points fill the bill.
- Want to recognize your team members for their efforts with a gift of product? Nikken Reward Points come in handy to make that purchase.
- Want to create your own group contests? Use products purchased with NRPs as prizes for contest winners.
In a nutshell, NRPs help Nikken Consultants build and replenish their business.