The holiday season is the make-it or break-it season for many brick and mortar retailers. They depend on the last couple of months for the majority of their entire year’s sales. This is less true of online sales, but the common denominator for both types of retailers is that November and December are huge months for making big bucks.
What can Nikken Consultants do to cash in on the holidays? Much of the retailer’s work is already done for you because whenever nikken.com makes an update on the homepage, you automatically receive it on your Personal Web Page (PWP) which is linked to it. Whenever a Customer places an order on your PWP, you have successfully make a sale. This is a great way to make passive income, but don’t you want to actively make more money?
Do the following and see what happens in the next two months:
- On all your social media accounts, post something daily about the holidays, Nikken products and the convenience of shopping on your PWP. Or, you can simply share the Nikken corporate Facebook posts.
- Review your contact list. Update it by removing people who are no longer in your life. More importantly, add new people who more recently are in your life.
- Divide your updated list into two groups. Group A lists people you will telephone. Group B lists people you will email or text.
- Write down a short script that reminds you of what you want to say to your phone contacts. The same script can be emailed/texted to Group B.
- Within Group A and Group B, separate out the Customers who actually ordered Nikken products this year, and note what they purchased. (see * below)
The goal of the script is to get in touch with your existing Customers as well as prospects. Make it personal and warm:
- Remind them the holidays are around the corner and Nikken products make great gifts.
- Remind them that ordering via your PWP eliminates the stress of driving, looking for a parking space, braving the crowds, lining up at the cash registers and carrying burdensome packages.
- Remind them that if they encounter any issue at all during the ordering and shipping process that you will personally help resolve it. Nikken offers Consultants internet and phone support so you can provide your Customers with the best service.
- For those Customers who have previously purchased nutritional supplements, make sure they are on Autoship. If they are already on Autoship, try to introduce products from another category. Since gifting is important this time of year, make sure they know about the various jewelry items. Do the same cross-selling for Customers who purchased in non-nutritional categories. Introduce something new to them.*
- For first-time prospects, deliver your elevator speech. If you don’t have one, ask them to watch the new Why Nikken video that’s on the nikken.com homepage as well as the Nikken YouTube channel. Be sure to follow up with these contacts within three days of having them watch the Why Nikken video.
Nikken Consultants really should perform the five steps consistently year round, but during the season of giving and showing gratitude, you have wonderful opportunities to renew contacts, offer beneficial gift ideas and provide exceptional customer service. Remember to check the Information Center for updates and promotions from Nikken that will help you spread the Active Wellness lifestyle.