Let’s be honest. Everyone likes receiving money; however, not everyone wants to earn it. With Nikken, the income opportunity gives you a way to make money and have fun while you’re doing it. You see, success as a Nikken entrepreneur depends on developing relationships and building friendships. And let’s stay with honesty here—everyone needs friends, so what could be better than having friends who partner in sharing Active Wellness?
Nikken vice president of sales Jeff Isom explains, “To reach the rank of Gold, you need a minimum of 15,000 QOPV (qualified organization point volume) the month you rank advance. To accomplish that, you need some help. This means you need at least three to six people who are building a business and not just consuming the products. These three to six team leaders should be retailing products and sponsoring Consultants into Nikken.”
Something to remember with clarity is that Consultants are entrepreneurs and consumers while customers are only consumers. Customers sometimes become Consultants when they understand that the very products they love consuming can lead to making money. So, never be pushy but always be ready to serve.
With that said, let’s take the original business-building formula of 500 points a month and raise the stakes. Instead of just selling and consuming 500 points a month, what if your three entrepreneurs committed to being Nikken team leaders and doubled their points? That means each team leader would sell and consume 1000 points a month and sponsor three entrepreneurs who are committed to doing the same. At that rate, your three personally sponsored business builders who each have their three personally sponsored Consultants (for a total of 13 business builders in your group including yourself) jointly have built an organizational volume of 13,000 points. That leaves you needing only 2,000 more points to go Gold. If you had four entrepreneurs in your personal group practicing this business model, you would have way surpassed the 15,000 points needed.
In real life, you may have an entrepreneur who chooses to work towards Team Kaizen by creating at least 3,000 QPGPV a month and others with 500, 600 or 700 points a month. However their numbers add up, you need to accumulate 15,000 points in one month to go Gold and maintain that monthly volume level to continue getting paid at Gold. As Royal Ambassador Dave Johnson says, “The person who does the most good for the greatest number of people, is the most successful.”
So what can you do right now in your quest to go Gold?
- Set yourself apart from others who are selling products. Provide exceptional service in the form of emotional support and real knowledge. You are building a long-term relationship/friendship. Diamond Vance Rogers puts it succinctly when he says, “As Consultants, we can give our customers the absolute best thing that they’re looking for. We simply need to find out what that is and allow them to go shopping on their customer page.”
- Have pride in representing Nikken products and be knowledgeable about them. It’s ideal if you have personal testimonials. (Make sure you don’t make any medical claims.) When new people sign up, they are signing up because of their belief in you.
- Identify your target market and realize that it is not necessarily made up of family and friends. It’s made up of people who want to earn money and have fun doing it. Find people who want to build and earn over the long term.
- Treat your Nikken business as your way to make a living, not a hobby. That means consistently networking and following up. There is no other type of business that allows you to combine as much pleasure with work.
- Never quit. Start with your monthly 500 qualified personal point volume but don’t let that be your limit—the sky is the limit!