As I reflect on our 43rd year, there was much to be thankful for in the Nikken Family. Worldwide, last year thousands of people embraced the Nikken concept of Active Wellness. Living a Life in Balance by creating a Wellness Home defines our purpose or mission to humanity.
For the new year, Nikken will have much to offer to leverage our mission.
First, regarding personnel, I am very excited to announce new Nikken Corporate Executive and Sales Teams.
- Luis Kasuga has accepted the position of President of Nikken Global. In this role, he will take the lead in developing and executing the Nikken sales and marketing strategy. I am confident he will have a significant impact on your business.
- The new Managing Director for Latin America is Gustavo Gomez. Recently he celebrated his 15th anniversary with Nikken and is well known to everyone. Given his prior role as Sales Director for Latin America, this new position is a natural transition for Gustavo. His insights into network marketing have had a significant impact on aligning Company and Field Leaders’ goals.
- Jeff Isom in his new role will be Chancellor of Nikken University. In this position, he will focus on providing global training for Nikken. Returning to his roots, Jeff will travel extensively to bring you Humans Being More Silver Training (HBMST), a unique approach to self-development and network marketing training.
- Jennifer Figueroa will assume the responsibilities for Latin American sales. Jennifer possesses excellent people skills with a mind for business—a rare combination. In her prior role as General Manager for Mexico, Guatemala and El Salvador, she was instrumental in helping to create the tremendous success our Consultants have been enjoying there.
- North America once again has a National Sales Director: Ruben Yescas. He has more than 20 years of business experience, including 10 years in network marketing. His goal has always been to help consultants grow a profitable business.
- Marisa Gonzalez will be returning to the Sales Dept. She has been with Nikken for 18 years, and during this time she has built a stellar reputation for providing service to the field.
In other matters, in April, Nikken will commemorate 30 years in the USA. It has been and continues to be a most rewarding experience. There is no substitute for Humans Being More.
By the beginning of the 2nd quarter, North America will have a new shopping cart. It will be user friendly, sleek and hip! This shopping cart is just one example of our renewed commitment to our e-commerce platform. Refinements and new functionality will be added to our web presence as needs are identified.
There will be an increased emphasis on digital marketing as a medium to increase awareness of the Nikken Brand and what it represents.
Exciting new products will be launched in 2019. Europe and Latin America will experience the phenomenal benefits of the KenkoGround™, which was previewed at the Toronto Summit this past October. The testimonials we have read have truly been incredible.
Finally, and most importantly, I want to thank you for being part of the Nikken Family, and I want to wish all of you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!
Kurt H. Fulle
CEO and Chairman