There are many aspects of network marketing that are uniquely geared to help you make money. One important difference from regular sales is that you not only earn money when you sell a product, but you can also earn money on your purchases. This year Nikken gives Black Friday an added twist by creating a “cyberweek” that helps all our Consultants increase point volume as well as commissions. It’s the ideal time of year to role-model Active Wellness and look good doing it!
Two Kenko Energy Sets each contain one KenkoGround, one KenkoTouch and either a small or large pair of mStrides. These two sets introduce three important technologies: Grounding, patented DynaFlux® magnetics and solenoid reciprocating massage.
- The KenkoGround enables you to reconnect to the Earth’s natural surface charge and restore the natural electrical state in your physiology1
- Patented DynaFlux® technology combined with solenoid reciprocating massage imbues the KenkoTouch with pulsating magnetic wave therapy. Opposing magnetic fields with rotating and reciprocating massage mechanisms provide a personal shiatsu-like experience in three settings.
- Patented DynaFlux® intensifies the magnetic field and provides 100% coverage in the Kenko mStrides. These insoles energize the feet. They are ventilated to help keep feet fresh and cool. Each pair supports up to 275 pounds.
Two Jewelry Sets each contain either a stainless steel or gold-plated Perfect Link II with a KenkoHeart pendant and a pair of KenkoHeart earrings—both hypoallergenic.
- The stainless steel or gold-plated Perfect Link II necklace features 800-gauss neodymium magnets throughout their 18-inch lengths. Nickel-free and non-corrosive, these finely crafted necklaces are polished to a glossy finish and look perfect both day and night, with casual or formal wear.
- The KenkoHeart pendant is stainless on one side and gold-plated on the other. It fits perfectly with either the stainless steel or gold-plated Perfect Link II necklace. Symbolizing the Heart of Nikken, the pendant is engineered with an 800-gauss neodymium magnet.
- The KenkoHeart earrings are gold-plated. They match the pendant and feature 600-gauss neodymium magnets.
Who will you be buying for? Make your shopping list now: one for prospects and one for gift recipients. And remember, every new Consultant you sign up before Black Friday will be able to take advantage of this unique offer!
1 Ober, Clinton etal, Earthing, 2nd edition, Basic Health Publications, Inc., 2014, p. 5.