Dear Nikken Wellness Community,
As we bid farewell to 2019, I am grateful for the many memorable experiences of the past 12 months. There was the Recognition event in Mexico City, the Nikken North America Anniversary celebration in San Diego and the Team Kaizen trip to Italy. There was the Diamond Seminar in Toronto, the European Inspire event in Paris and a North American Leadership Summit in Irvine. And finally, there was the opening of Chile. All of these activities gave me the chance to reconnect with old friends and make new friends. Every one of these events gave me an adrenalin rush!
I am also grateful for your unwavering belief in sharing Nikken Active Wellness with so many people who are in dire need of our products. There can be no more rewarding activity than introducing people to the 5 Pillars of Wellness. Your dedication to creating Wellness Homes everywhere certainly is an example of Humans Being More.
The year 2020 promises to be a very exciting year for our Global Wellness Community. Here are a few examples of what’s ahead for us in 2020:
• In Europe and North America, Nikken will rollout cutting edge IT platforms for our website, shopping cart and back office.
• We will continue to introduce new and improved products that customers will want and need.
• We will provide you with more great tools that will make it easier to sell products.
• We will celebrate 45 years of Active Wellness in New York City at our global convention.
• We will host another European event in Paris, another Diamond Seminar in North America and another Leadership Summit in North America.
• And qualifying for Team Taishi or Kaizen will offer exciting excursions in 2021.
Together we will improve the well-being of people in all corners of the world. In helping others, you can benefit directly from the various rewards that are a part of our Incentive Program. We will do all of this while being respectful of the environment.
On behalf of all of us at Nikken World Headquarters, I would like to wish you a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!
Kurt H. Fulle