In the United States, today is National Entrepreneur Day. President Obama wanted to raise consciousness about the importance of entrepreneurship and designated a day of recognition in 2010. In fact, the entire month of November is National Entrepreneurship Month!
Nikken Independent Consultants have lots to celebrate, but as entrepreneurs representing a company that has been a pioneer in Active Wellness for more than 40 years, have you thought of how you fit into the “big picture?” As Nikken business builders, you contribute in multiple ways. Take a look at the 5 Pillars of Health® and how you contribute to the nation and the world:
- Healthy Mind: Products such as Kenzen® Clarity contribute to overall mental sharpness. What you think determines how you live.
- Healthy Body: When you introduce new people to Nikken, you are impacting the way they take care of their bodies. Nikken products replicate what is found in nature..
- Healthy Family: Once you know how to take care of yourself, you expand this concept to your entire family. As a Nikken business builder, your Nikken Family grows each time you sponsor someone new to your team. How great is that!
- Healthy Society: Have you ever thought that as a Nikken Independent Consultant you are actually creating business opportunities? You are decreasing the unemployment rate every time you sign up someone new who previously did not have a source of income. You not only are helping someone create a home-based income, but you are also having a positive effect on the economy! Each one of us contributes to the “big picture” so make it something to celebrate.
- Healthy Finances: Money is practical and necessary. The more you have, the more good you are able to do. The most successful Nikken entrepreneurs are also philanthropists.
Nikken entrepreneurs are rewarded handsomely by the company. One example is the upcoming luxury vacation at the Fairmont Mayakoba in Cancun, Mexico, in April of 2017 for those who qualify as Team Kaizen members by the end of this year.
Congratulate yourselves for making the right choice with Nikken and celebrate your contributions!
Curious about network marketing? Ask the industry gurus, and they will unanimously tell you that a company that only focuses on recruiting is not a good bet, but those that provide an incentive to retail products in addition to building a business group, provide the best income opportunity. Nikken combines the best of both.
Let’s face it. Everyone likes to have some extra cash or get a bonus as recognition of a job well done. If you choose to become a Nikken Independent Consultant, you can build your own business and generate income. Not only can you make money but you will also impact the lifestyle of others by promoting Active Wellness. Make money and do some good for others—it’s a simple concept and a win-win.
Most network marketers start off on a part-time basis, so that they can “test out the waters.” As a part-time network marketer, you want to be able to generate income without devoting full time to your business. The beauty of being a Nikken Consultant is that you have flexible hours. You can choose to work as little or as much as you want. You select your hours and work at your own pace. And, you also get to pick the people you want to work with by asking them to join you in building a Nikken business. How much you earn depends largely on how many registered customers you have and how large you build your sales organization.
The Nikken business model is simple and straightforward. The company infrastructure ensures that you do not have to hassle with accounts receivable, paperwork, inventory or sales tax. As a Nikken Consultant, you get:
- Commission checks every month.
- 20 percent retail profit on sales to your registered customers.
- Cash rewards and bonus incentives.
- Perks such as extravagant paid-for trips.
- A network of business associates and friends.
- Extra income.
- An opportunity for a second or new career.
What starts out as a part-time job as a Nikken Consultant may turn into a career of a lifetime. Isn’t it great to have the choice?
We love hearing from customers who have wonderful Nikken product experiences. We especially appreciate it when we’re told that a Nikken product not only helps people but may well make their lives more livable. Platinum Pam Barnes sent us a note that one of her customers wrote her:
“Just a little note to let you know how much we appreciate our PiMag® Sport Bottles. We are living in a house on the Zambezi River here in Zambia. The drinking water comes from the river. Although it has passed through three different filters and an ultraviolet light, the taste is horrendous.
“We put this same filtered water* through our PiMag® Sport Bottles and we have great tasting water! When we make tea or coffee with the filtered river water, it tastes bad. But when we use PiMag® water to make coffee and tea, it tastes great. I don’t think we can ever do without our PiMag® Sport Bottles. Thank you!”
*PiMag® products are to be used for filtering potable water only.