As I reflect back on 2016, I am heartened by the successful transformation that continues to take place with Nikken. It is not by luck that our company has weathered the many global changes—economic, political and regulatory—since its humble beginnings in 1975. As we move forward into 2017, we will focus on two main aspects of our business:
- A product line that is unique, wonderful and organic.
- The direct sales industry‘s simplest compensation plan.
Our product line has evolved over the years, not only to fulfill the needs and preferences of our Nikken Consultants and Customers, but also to reveal the latest developments in organic food science and our own patented DynaFlux® magnetic technology. These include NikkenWellness norganic nutritional supplements, True Elements® Marine Organic Skin Care and products with sleep and magnetic technology.
In 2017, we will continue developing our consumables—they will contain the highest quality organic ingredients and be stripped of anything that may be detrimental to the pursuit of Active Wellness. We will be the standard bearers for Active Wellness and healthy weight management.
Our compensation plan will be even simpler to understand and execute. Our Nikken Consultants will find it easier to reap the rewards of a home-based part-time income with flexible hours, extra cash and a business opportunity that may lead to a second career. Anyone who makes the commitment to retail product and sponsor business builders will succeed as a Nikken entrepreneur.
Choosing Nikken is the smart move to improve health and earn money. I look forward to a prosperous 2017 and wish you all the best in each of the 5 Pillars of Health®.
Kurt H. Fulle CEO & Chairman of the Board
In the United States, today is National Entrepreneur Day. President Obama wanted to raise consciousness about the importance of entrepreneurship and designated a day of recognition in 2010. In fact, the entire month of November is National Entrepreneurship Month!
Nikken Independent Consultants have lots to celebrate, but as entrepreneurs representing a company that has been a pioneer in Active Wellness for more than 40 years, have you thought of how you fit into the “big picture?” As Nikken business builders, you contribute in multiple ways. Take a look at the 5 Pillars of Health® and how you contribute to the nation and the world:
- Healthy Mind: Products such as Kenzen® Clarity contribute to overall mental sharpness. What you think determines how you live.
- Healthy Body: When you introduce new people to Nikken, you are impacting the way they take care of their bodies. Nikken products replicate what is found in nature..
- Healthy Family: Once you know how to take care of yourself, you expand this concept to your entire family. As a Nikken business builder, your Nikken Family grows each time you sponsor someone new to your team. How great is that!
- Healthy Society: Have you ever thought that as a Nikken Independent Consultant you are actually creating business opportunities? You are decreasing the unemployment rate every time you sign up someone new who previously did not have a source of income. You not only are helping someone create a home-based income, but you are also having a positive effect on the economy! Each one of us contributes to the “big picture” so make it something to celebrate.
- Healthy Finances: Money is practical and necessary. The more you have, the more good you are able to do. The most successful Nikken entrepreneurs are also philanthropists.
Nikken entrepreneurs are rewarded handsomely by the company. One example is the upcoming luxury vacation at the Fairmont Mayakoba in Cancun, Mexico, in April of 2017 for those who qualify as Team Kaizen members by the end of this year.
Congratulate yourselves for making the right choice with Nikken and celebrate your contributions!