Giving thanks should be part of daily living, not just over the Thanksgiving holiday. But for business owners such as Nikken Consultants, Thanksgiving is an excellent time to show appreciation for Customers and downline. After all, they are the ones who help you build and stabilize your Nikken business.
There are lots of things that Nikken Consultants should do on a regular basis but whether you conscientiously do them or not, Thanksgiving is definitely an opportunity to emphasize or start healthy business-building habits.
- Remind your Customers and downline to benefit from Autoship.
- Remind them of promotions and specials, both from Nikken and from sales leaders.
- Share these blogs. People who are knowledgeable about Nikken products will stay as loyal purchasers. Business builders need to be reminded to consistently build.
- Information is gold, so send emails offering to answer questions.
- Show your appreciation in the form of recognition and small gifts and notes of thanks.
- Use your social media accounts to acknowledge your group in public.
Why is building relationships with your current Customer base so important? According to global management consultant firm Bain & Company, retaining current customers costs six to seven times less than acquiring new ones. Repeat customers also spend 67% more on average than new customers.1 In other words, work consistently to keep your Customers and downline informed and happy.
This Thanksgiving, something that’s sure to make everyone happy is the Nikken Black Friday Special. It already started on November 13, so if you or your group hasn’t taken advantage of it, jump on it now and remind everyone. You get FREE ground shipping through the end of this month on any order that you phone in of at least 200 PV or $250. It’s also a great time of year to work on strengthening the relationships you have with your prospects. If any of them are on the fence, this FREE shipping offer could help you close the deal and sign them up for an Active Wellness lifestyle.
If you’ve been thinking of heavyweight items, such as the Kenko® Mattress Topper, just picture how much money you’ll be saving! Best of all, there’s no limit to the number of qualifying orders you can place. You have until 5:00 p.m. PST on November 30, 2017, so gather your friends, families, Customers and downline and put together your orders now. Take advantage of this opportunity to increase your personal and group sales volume, sponsor new business builders and rank advance. Ride the momentum to a higher level and get ready to close out 2017 with fireworks. Plant the seeds to make 2018 an even bigger year!
- Sarabjit Singh Baveja, Sharad Rastogi, and Chris Zook, “The Value of Online Customer Loyalty and How You Can Capture It,” Bain & Company.