There are many ways to earn income with Nikken. One way is by retailing Nikken products. Another way is by sponsoring fellow business-builders.
- When you become a Nikken Consultant, you sign up retail customers who purchase Nikken products at retail price. You earn retail profit based on the difference between the wholesale and retail prices.
- When you sponsor new Consultants, you teach them how to retail and enroll their own team members in order to build their Nikken businesses. The more people you have on your team who duplicate your efforts of retailing and sponsoring, the more money you earn. How do you make this happen?
Successful network marketers make this happen by being “coachable” and then becoming coaches once they’ve mastered the methods, strategies and techniques of the Company’s system of duplication. The goal is to help team members with the most perceived potential to reach the next level as quickly and efficiently as possible. At Nikken, we call those with the most perceived potential “quality enrollments”— people who sign up to be Nikken Consultants and commit to retailing a minimum of 500 points each month. Every Nikken product is assigned a specific number referred to as “qualifying point volume”.
Making your 500 monthly qualification points is pretty straightforward, and your coach can give you multiple options. Here are four examples of retail orders to registered customers:
- Get 10 customers to purchase Kenzen Vital Balance® via Autoship.
- Sell 10 PiMag® Sport Bottles.
- Sell 9 pairs of Kenko mSteps® or Kenko mStrides®.
- Sell seven each of True Elements® Shampoo and Conditioner.
Be open-minded and understand that your sponsor or coach is there to help you succeed. Sometimes your coach might ask you to change your behavior. For example, maybe your coach will ask you to try products you haven’t experienced yet. Instead of resisting change, just try it out. If it doesn’t feel right, at least you tried and your coach will see your effort and come up with something else that suits you better. If you aren’t coachable and don’t try, you will in all probability not succeed.
Being coachable can translate into increased sales volume and bigger commission checks, rank advancements, participation in Team Kaizen and global incentive trips. Being coachable means being honest about your strengths and weaknesses and being willing to seek out team members who have complementary skill sets, so you can learn from each other. Once you reach the rank of Silver, you become a team leader and should be ready to coach others to success!